Whether you created a test objective that needs to be deleted or one of your objectives was created by mistake, you can delete these objectives to ensure the slate is wiped clean. We do not recommend deleting objectives that have had any progress towards them.
If you don't want to completely delete the history of an objective, but you no longer want it appearing in your check-in and on the main Objectives page, you can archive it instead.
Delete an objective
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Objectives'.
3. You will land on the 'All objectives' page.
4. Click on the objective you want to edit.
5. Once you are viewing the objective's details page, click on the gear icon.
6. Then click 'Delete objective'.