Maybe you want to refer back to what you wrote in a past Check-in, or maybe you missed a due day and still want to fill out the late Check-in. No problem! 15Five makes it easy to access and submit historic Check-ins.
In this article, you will learn...
Access past Check-ins
- Click on Check-ins in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation bar.
- You're now on the 'My Check-ins' page. If you want to open a Check-in from a recent Check-in period, use the 'My recent Check-ins' box on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Or, if the Check-in you want to access is farther in the past, click View all. You'll be led to your Check-in archive, which you can navigate through using the arrows at the bottom of the page.
When you find the Check-in you want to open, click either View Check-in (if you already submitted it) or Fill our Check-in (if you haven't submitted it).
Submit a Check-in that is past-due
You forgot to submit your Check-in— whoops! If you're late on a Check-in, we recommend that you submit it anyway, as submitting Check-ins allows you keep a log of your work and keeps your submission stats up. Follow the steps below to submit a past-due Check-in.
- Open the past-due Check-in you want to complete and click Fill out Check-in.
- Fill out your check-in, then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
You will not see the option to fill out Check-ins that are more than 35 days overdue. To fill out a Check-in that's over 35 days overdue, please reach out to email@example.com.
Related articles 📖
- How to view a person's Check-ins
- How to fill out a Check-in
- How to edit a submitted Check-in