You forgot to submit your Check-in. You got busy and didn't have time to complete and submit your Check-in. We understand. Other priorities can sometimes take precedence over submitting your Check-in. If you're late on a Check-in, we recommend that you submit it anyway. Submitting Check-ins allows you to keep the log of work running and keeps your submission stats up. See the below walkthrough for steps on how to complete past-due Check-ins.
If you filled out the next period's Check-in instead of the current period, you can move your answers to the previous period. See this article for a walkthrough.
To submit a Check-in that is past due
1. Click on Features from your left navigation.
2. Click 'Check-ins' to expand the 15Fives drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'My Check-ins'.
4. Click on View my history at the top right of your page.
5. You will see a Fill out Check-in button to the right of the period that you missed. Click that button to open and complete your Check-in.
6. Remember to click Submit when you're done filling out your Check-in!
You will not see the option to fill out Check-ins that are more than 35 days overdue. To fill out a Check-in that's over 35 days overdue, please reach out to email@example.com.
Blog post 🗒: Interested in increasing engagement of your team?