You forgot to submit your Check-in—whoops! You just got busy and didn't have time to complete then submit your Check-in. We understand. If you're late on a Check-in, we recommend that you submit it anyway. Submitting Check-ins allows you to keep the log of work running and keeps your submission stats up. See the below walkthrough for steps on how to complete past-due Check-ins.
If you filled out the next period's Check-in instead of the current period, you can move your answers to the previous period. See this article for a walkthrough.
To submit a Check-in that is past due
1. Click on Check-ins from the left navigation.
2. Ensure you're on the 'My Check-ins' page.
3. Go into the Check-in you need to edit by clicking View my history. Your history page shows all Check-ins, past and current.
4. Find the past due Check-in you want to complete and then click Fill out Check-in.
5. Fill out your check-in with all important information.
6. Remember to click Submit when you're done filling out your Check-in!
You will not see the option to fill out Check-ins that are more than 35 days overdue. To fill out a Check-in that's over 35 days overdue, please reach out to email@example.com.
Blog post 🗒: Interested in increasing engagement of your team?