Peer nomination process
- You will nominate peers to review YOU. Your manager can also nominate peers on your behalf during this window.
- Your manager will see the peers you nominated and will approve or deny the nominations.
- Once your manager approves or denies your nominations, the peer you nominated will be asked to accept or decline the nomination.
- Before the peer nomination deadline approaches, you should visit your 'Peer nominations' tab to check the status of the nominations you sent.
To nominate peers:
- Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
- Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
- On the 'Overview' page, you will see a button labeled 'Manage peers'.
- Click that button and use the drop down menu to nominate your peers.
- You can get back to the nomination screen anytime during the cycle by clicking the 'Peer nominations' tab.
NOTE: Peers who have been approved by your manager, but not accepted by the peer will have a yellow ! icon next to their name. Peers who have been approved by your manager, and have accepted the nomination themselves will have have a green check mark icon next to their name.