Peer nomination process
- You will nominate peers to review YOU. Your manager can also nominate peers on your behalf during this window.
- Your manager will see the peers you nominated and will approve or deny the nominations.
- Once your manager approves or denies your nominations, the peer you nominated will be asked to accept or decline the nomination.
- Before the peer nomination deadline approaches, you should visit your 'Peer nominations' tab to check the status of the nominations you sent.
To nominate peers:
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. On the 'Overview' page, you will see a button labeled 'Manage peers'.
4. Click that button and use the drop down menu to nominate your peers.
5. You can get back to the nomination screen anytime during the cycle by clicking the 'Peer nominations' tab.