Peer reviews are where co-workers (that you select) will be asked questions about your development, which leads to increased performance, goal orientation, and the growth mindset! It is a win-win to recognize and be recognized.
Peer nomination process
- You will nominate peers to review YOU. Your manager can also nominate peers on your behalf during this window.
- After you nominate a peer(s), your manager will see the peers you nominated and will either approve or deny the nominations.
- Once your manager approves or denies your nominations, the peer you nominated will be asked to accept or decline the nomination.
- Before the peer nomination deadline approaches, you should visit your 'Peer nominations' tab to check the status of the nominations you sent.
To nominate peers:
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. On the 'Overview' page, click the button labeled 'Manage peers'.
You can also manage your peers by clicking on the 'Peer nominations' tab at the top of your page.
4. Using the 'Peers for your review' dropdown menu, select at least 1 peer to nominate. You cannot nominate your direct report(s) or your immediate manager as a peer.
5. After you select your peers, click 'Submit nominations'.
6. Now, you wait for your manager to approve/deny the nomination(s). And then wait a little longer for your peer(s) to accept/decline the nomination(s).
7. If you need to revisit the peer nomination screen anytime during the cycle, click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
8. This tab will help you track where your peer nominations are at in the approval and acceptance process, as well as allow you to accept/decline nominations from other people.