Your direct reports' peers have submitted their peer reviews. Now it is your turn as their manager to review what the peers said about your people's progress.
Peer review process overview
- Once a peer review has been submitted for one of your direct reports, either participant initiated or peer initiated, you will receive a notification. These are peer reviews that have been written about your direct report(s).
- After submission/notification, you can open the peer review. As a manager, you do have the ability to remove feedback that is not constructive on these peer reviews (if the setting is enabled for the review cycle).
- Depending on the review settings, the identity of the peer review author may be hidden from you.
- Peer reviews are not visible to the direct report until you 'Share results'. This usually is the very last step in the review cycle. You will not be able to edit/remove feedback from the peer review once results have been shared.
- If peer reviews are not submitted before you finalize the review, they cannot be submitted. Keep this in mind as you finalize your direct reports' reviews.
View peer reviews for your team
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the active cycle that applies.
4. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see a menu with options 'Me', 'My team', 'My hierarchy', and 'Whole company'. Depending on your role and the visibility settings for the cycle, you may not see 'My hierarchy' and 'Whole company'.
5. Click the 'My team' option.
6. Scroll down to 'Review progress' for your team, click the '...' next to the employee whose peer reviews you want to view, and then click 'View'.
7. There will be a 'Peer' tab after the 'Self' tab.
If you have a large number of employees, you can also search for a specific employee in the search field and then complete steps 5-6.