Peer reviews of my employees
- Once a peer review has been submitted for one of your employees, you will receive a notification. These are peer reviews that have been written for your employees.
- After submission/notification, you can open the peer review. As a manager, you do have the ability to remove feedback that is not constructive on these peer reviews.
- Depending on the review settings, the identity of the peer review author may be hidden from you.
- Peer reviews will be shared with your employees when you 'Share results'. This usually is the very last step in the review cycle.
To view peer reviews for your team:
1. Go into your 'Reviews' tab in 15Five.
2. Click on the active cycle that applies.
3. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see 3 buttons labeled 'My reviews', 'My team', and 'Whole company'. If you do not have visibility through drill-down, you will not see 'Whole company'.
4. Click the 'My team' button.
5. Scroll down to 'Review progress' for your team, click the '...' next to the employee whose peer reviews you want to view, and then click 'View'.
6. There will be a 'Peer' tab after the 'Self' tab.