Peer reviews of my employees
- Once a peer review has been submitted for one of your employees, you will receive a notification. These are peer reviews that have been written for your employees.
- After submission/notification, you can open the peer review. As a manager, you do have the ability to remove feedback that is not constructive on these peer reviews.
- Depending on the review settings, the identity of the peer review author may be hidden from you.
- Peer reviews will be shared with your employees when you 'Share results'. This usually is the very last step in the review cycle.
To view peer reviews for your team:
- Go into your 'Reviews' tab in 15Five.
- Click on the active cycle that applies.
- From the 'Overview' tab, you will see 3 buttons labeled 'My reviews', 'My team', and 'Reviewer drill-down'.
- Click the 'My team' button.
- Scroll down to 'Review progress' for your team, click the '...' next to the employee whose peer reviews you want to view, and then click 'View'.
- There will be a 'Peer' tab after the 'Self' tab.
TIP: If you have a large number of employees, you can also search for a specific employee in the search field and then complete steps 5-6.