Archiving an objective will remove the objective from the owner’s 15Five and will allow no further updates on the activity. This process usually is used when an objective is no longer relevant or when the owner no longer wants to see the objective from any past, current, or future view. It is an option that lies between closing an objective and deleting an objective.
Summed up, if you want to remove the objective from view, but don't want to delete the objective, this is a good in-between option.
Archived objectives will appear in their own category under the Objectives page. You can always reactivate these objectives from the 'Objectives' tab.
Archive an objective
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Objectives'.
3. You will land on the 'All objectives' page.
4. Click on the objective you want to edit.
5. Once on the objective's details page, click on the gear icon.
6. Then click 'Archive objective'.
Success Center article 🗒: Reopen a closed objective