Key results are required for all objectives. Sometimes your key results are bigger/more involved than you originally anticipated. Maybe your key result needs to have its own key results- aka the key result needs to actually be a child objective instead of a key result. If you have a key result that needs to be converted into a child objective and have additional key results assigned to it, you are in the right place.
How do I convert a key result to a child objective?
1. Click on the 'Objectives' tab in your top navigation bar.
2. Select the objective that contains the key result you wish to convert.
3. Click on the '...' to the right of the key result you want to convert to a child objective.
4. Select 'Convert to child objective'.
5. Fill out all information, including names for your key results. A detailed walk through of how to create an aligned objective can be found here.
6. After all fields are completed, click on 'Create objective'.
Success Center article 🗒: Manage objectives