Objectives tags help organize OKRs so users can easily see who is working on tasks that are related to specific, shared themes. Once you create a tag, it will be available to any individual to use when creating or editing an objective. Some ideas for tags are: Company-wide initiatives or themes, Priority levels, and Company-wide KPIs (e.g. Decrease churn).
In this article, you will learn...
Enable tags for Objectives
- Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account.
- Select Features from the dropdown menu.
- Click on 'Objectives'.
- Scroll down to the 'Objectives Tags' section and click the arrow to right to expand options.
- Make sure the toggle under 'Enable tags for objectives' is switched to "On".
Save your changes.
Manage tags for Objectives
- After you've enabled tags, click the 'Tags' tab in the top navigation bar. If tags are not enabled, you will not see the tab.
- You are now on the 'Manage tags' page. From here, you can achieve the following:
Create a new tagRename or archive a tag
To rename or archive a tag, click the appropriate option to its right.
- If an objective is already tagged with "Churn" and that tag is renamed, the objective's tags will be updated to the new name.
- If objectives are tagged with "Churn" and the tag is archived, the objectives tagged as "Churn" will remain, but the option to tag a new or edited objective with "Churn" will no longer be available.