Once you have enabled Objectives tags for your company, you can create tags. The tags created through the walkthrough below will be available for everyone when creating or editing an objective.
Tags are ideal for customers want to be able to easily see who is working on OKRs that are related to specific, shared themes. Some ideas for tags are: Company-wide initiatives or themes, Priority levels, and Company-wide KPIs (i.e. Decrease churn).
Manage tags for Objectives
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account.
2. Select Features from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on 'Objectives'.
4. Scroll down to the 'Objectives Tags' section and click the arrow to right to expand options.
5. Make sure the toggle under 'Enable tags for objectives' is switched to "On". Save your changes.
6. After enabled, click the 'Tags' tab in the top navigation bar. If tags are not enabled, you will not see the tab.
7. You are now on the 'Manage tags' page, from which you can add or archive tags for Objectives.
8. To create a new tag, click on 'Create a new tag'.
9. Name your tag and save your changes.
10. To rename or archive your tag(s), hover over the tag, and click on the action you'd like to take.
If an objective is already tagged with 'Churn' and that tag is renamed, the objective's tags will be updated to the new name. If objectives are tagged with 'Churn' and the tag is archived, the objectives tagged as 'Churn' will remain, but the option to tag a new or edited objective with 'Churn' is no longer available.
11. Now your people can tag objectives during creation or by editing!