You must be an account admin to manage feature settings.
This article walks through how to manage company settings for 15Five's Pulse feature. The Pulse question (“How did you feel at work this week?”) is asked in Check-ins.
Access and manage Pulse feature settings
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click into the 'Pulse' section.
The following settings can be customized in this section:
- Enable/disable Pulse: By default, the Pulse question (“How did you feel at work this week?”) is asked each Check-in. Asking this question helps you coach your team to be and feel their best. However, there may be times that you'd rather not have that question appear on Check-ins, or you may only want the Pulse question to appear on certain people's Check-ins.
Use this section to determine if you want the Pulse question to be asked company-wide, disabled company-wide, or only asked on the Check-ins of certain groups. As an alternative to disabling the Pulse question, you can change how often it's asked on Check-ins for your entire company or specific groups.
- Enable/disable the Pulse Dashboard: The Pulse dashboard allows you to easily track and report on how the Pulse question is being answered.
In this section, determine whether you want everyone in your company to be able to see Pulse answers based on their hierarchy, or if you want to limit visibility to account admins only.
📖 Related articles
- Learn to use the Pulse Dashboard
- How to manage other Check-in feature settings
- How to change how often the Pulse question is asked on Check-ins for your entire company or specific groups