Coaching Hub is a feature that allows organizations to manage, assign, schedule, and record coaching sessions their organization has purchased from 15Five's Transform Team. This article walks through how HR leaders can utilize the Coaching Hub feature.
To access the features in this article, you must have either Organization Admin or Engagement Admin permissions in Engage. For more information about roles in Engage, please see this article.
Access Coaching Hub
- Click on Coaching Hub in the lefthand navigation bar of 15Five. You will then be redirected to Engage via SSO.
- Once inside of Engage, click 'Activity' in the lefthand navigation.
- Finally, click 'Coaching' to access the HR Dashboard (also known as the Coaching Activity Report).
The HR Dashboard
Engagement Admins and Organization Admins in Engage have access to the HR Dashboard (also called the Coaching Activity Report). Here, HR leaders can get real-time updates on the status of each coaching session in their organization, as well as assign coaching sessions to individuals and groups in their organization.
There are two tabs in the HR Dashboard: 'Sessions' and 'Subscriptions'.
In the 'Sessions' tab, admins can see information for all coaching sessions in their organization, including...
- Participant(s): The names of all coaching participants who took part or are assigned to take part in the coaching session.
- Session Date: The day the coaching session is scheduled for.
- Coach: The name of the 15Five Performance Coach charged with running the session.
- Type of Session: The type of coaching session or series.
- Focus Area: Once a session is complete, HR Leaders are able to see the main focus area/theme from the session in this field.
- Status: The status of a coaching session— namely, 'Assigned', 'Scheduled', or 'Completed'.
At the top of the page you'll see three metric boxes: Sessions Completed, Leaders in Coaching, and Available Subscriptions.
- Sessions Completed lists the number of coaching sessions that your organization has completed.
- Leaders in Coaching lists the number of participants that are part of active coaching subscriptions.
- Available Subscriptions lists the number of unredeemed sessions (i.e. coaching sessions that your organization has paid for but not yet assigned) in your company account. Click View to access the 'Subscriptions' tab of the HR Dashboard, covered in more detail in the next section of this article.
The 'Subscriptions' tab of the HR Dashboard lists what coaching sessions an organization has purchased and what sessions are available for them to redeem. This is also the page on which HR leaders can assign coaching sessions to coaching participants.
Under Sessions you will see all standalone, one-off coaching sessions your organization has purchased.
Under Series you will see all recurring coaching series your organization has purchased.
Assign coaching sessions
Engagement and Organization Admins can add coaching participants, as well as assign, edit, track, and review coaching subscriptions by following the steps in this article.
During the scheduling process, you will be asked to assign participant(s) and, if you're assigning a group session, to select a designated scheduler (in the "Who should schedule sessions" field). The designated scheduler will be responsible for coordinating with all coaching participants to find a time that works for both their group and the Performance Coach.
The person assigned as a designated scheduler must also be a participant in the coaching session.
Monitor coaching outcomes
HR leaders can view coaching themes in real-time via the HR Dashboard, track session completion statuses, and monitor changes in engagement and satisfaction.
View coaching themes and track session completion statuses
...in the 'Sessions' tab of the HR Dashboard. Once a session is complete, HR Leaders are able to see the main focus area/theme from the session in the 'Focus Area' column. Having access to this information allows you to see if there are common themes around what’s being discussed in coaching sessions across the organization.
You can also see the completion status of any given coaching session in the 'Status' column.