👥 Only account admins can manage feature settings.
This article walks through how to enable/disable 15Five's Check-ins feature. By default, if your plan includes Check-ins, the feature is turned on for all end users. However, you can elect to either disable the feature entirely, or enable/disable it for specific groups.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Check-ins and Check-in feature settings.
👥 This article is relevant to account admins.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform, Focus, and Total Platform pricing packages.
- Click on the 'Settings' gear in the top, right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click into the 'Check-ins' section to open the Settings: Check-ins page.
- Click the down arrow to the right of "Who has the Check-ins feature turned on?" and the following options will appear:
- Select your desired option, then click Save.
- If you disable the Check-ins feature and, at any time, want to re-enable it, simply follow steps 1-3 again and then click the Enable Check-ins button.
User experience for disabled Check-ins
If you choose to disable Check-ins, the following things will happen:
- The Check-ins tab will no longer appear in either the web or mobile versions of 15Five for anyone in your organization;
- All employees will lose access to past submitted or current Check-ins;
- Check-in reporting will no longer be available;
- All Check-in notifications will be disabled.
Upon re-enabling the feature, these changes will revert.