This article walks through how to control visibility settings for the Outcomes and Manager Effectiveness Dashboards. By default, Account admins and HR admins can see these dashboards, but visibility can be customized to suit your organization's needs. Account admins can manage role-based access and grant access to specific individuals.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to HR Outcomes Dashboard.
👥 This article is relevant to Account admins.
📦 This feature is available in the Total Platform pricing package.
Manage visibility for the Outcomes and Manager Effectiveness Dashboards
- Click on the settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the 'Manager Effectiveness & Outcomes' section.
- Expand the "Visibility" section of the configuration page.
- Control access for account admins and HR admins using the boxes to their left.
- Give additional individuals access to view the Outcomes and Manager Effectiveness Dashboards by selecting their names in the "Include people" field.
- When you're done, remember to Save your changes.