Through 15Five's Reporting tab, you can create and generate Custom Reports of groups, of an individual, or of everyone. This feature gives you the ability to print out custom reports in both print format or a CSV for spreadsheets.
1. Click on the 'Reporting' tab at the top of your navigation.
2. Click on 'Custom Reports'.
3. Click on 'Create a New Report'.
4. Select from the Pulse Question, Priorities, Questions, High Fives, or Objectives and Key Results.
5. Select who the report should include.
6. Select the time frame.
7. Select whether you want comments included. At this time, comments on Objectives reporting is not available.
8. Click on 'Generate report'.
9. A 'Preview Custom Report Results' page will appear with the results of your search. This preview shows you the criteria you selected for your report, and all information that will be included in the CSV download.
10. Your options from this preview screen are 'Print' and 'Download CSV'. (Be sure to star your query if you want to save the query for later use.)
For a video walkthrough of the reporting tab, click here.
I am not getting results when I try to pull a custom report. Help!
If your custom report is not pulling results:
1. Check the date range to make sure it is inclusive of those reporting weeks.
2. Make sure the question that you are reporting on is active.
3. Remember, you will only be able to see the information that you have permission to view.
If you are still having trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.