Through 15Five's Reporting tab, you can create and generate custom reports of groups, of an individual, or of everyone. This feature gives you the ability to print out custom reports in both print format or a CSV for spreadsheets.
At this time, 15Five allows for only one set of data per custom report, so you cannot choose to run a report on Questions and High Fives at the same time. You will have to run the Questions report, and then the High Fives report.
1. Click on the 'Reporting' tab at the top of your navigation.
2. Click on 'Custom Reports'.
3. Click on 'Create a New Report'.
4. Select from the Pulse Question, Priorities, Questions, High Fives, or Objectives and Key Results.
5. Select who the report should include.
6. Select the time frame.
7. Select whether you want comments included. At this time, comments on Objectives reporting is not available.
8. Click on 'Generate report'.
9. A 'Preview Custom Report Results' page will appear with the results of your search. This preview shows you the criteria you selected for your report, and all information that will be included in the CSV download.
10. Your options from this preview screen are 'Print' and 'Download CSV'. (Be sure to star your query if you want to save the query for later use.)
Video 🎥: Reporting Tab Walkthrough
If you are looking for a report detailing the historical progress of objectives and key results, check our API integration that allows you to set up reports including this data!
Success Center article 🗒: API integration
I am not getting results when I try to pull a custom report. Help!
If your custom report is not pulling results:
1. If you tried to update your custom report in order to pull new information, you will need to create and generate a new custom report. The system doesn't retroactively update and pull new information when you change the report criteria.
2. Check the date range to make sure it is inclusive of those reporting weeks.
3. Make sure the question that you are reporting on is active.
4. Remember, you will only be able to see the information that you have permission to view.
If you are still having trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.