Profiles in 15Five (not to be confused with people's account settings) allow you to quickly learn about an individual, review their recent activity and to-dos, see their followers and teammates, and if you're their reviewer, edit their profile. You can view the profile of anyone using 15Five, regardless of your role as reporter, reviewer, or account administrator. The extent of what information you can view and/or edit will depend on your role in 15Five and your relationship to that person.
Success Center article 🗒: Configure the About tab for profiles
View an individual's 15Five profile
1. There are two ways to get to a profile page.
Option #1: Click on your company's name in the top left of your 15Five account.
Option #2: Click on 'Home' from the left navigation.
2. Click on Company directory at the top right of your page.
3. Find the person whose profile you would like to view or edit by searching for their name or filtering by reviewer or group. Once you find them, click on their name.
4. Profiles contain the following tabs: Highlights, About, Career vision, Activity, and Wins & challenges.
Reporters can see other people's About, Career vision (with the exception of aspirational info), and Activity tabs. The extent of the Activity tab will depend on whether or not the person has access to view the other's 15Fives. Reporters can only edit their own profile.
Including the above permissions, reviewers can see the About, Career vision, Activity, and Wins & challenges tabs for their direct reports. Reviewers can edit their own profile and can add Wins & challenges to their direct reports' profiles.
Including any applicable permissions above, account administrators can see other people's About, Career vision (with the exception of aspirational info), and Activity tabs. The extent of the Activity tab will depend on whether or not the person has access to view the other's 15Fives. Admins can only edit their own profile and cannot edit other people's profiles.
- Highlights (will only appear on your own profile and include To-dos, Objectives, and recent, public High Fives)
- About (includes Strengths and About me questions)
- Best-Self Kickoff modal on the right side
- Team and/or Groups (if applicable, will be listed to the right of the About tab)
- Career Vision (includes Job Title, Job Description, Strengths, and Aspirational career vision)
- Activity (includes recent Objectives and 15Fives activity)
- Wins & challenges