View and download 1-on-1 activity
1. Click on 'Reporting' from your left navigation.
2. Click '1-on-1s Dashboard'.
3. Use the filters at the top of the dashboard to dig into the details you need or leave them blank to see all possible data.
4. Below the filters, you will see a 1-on-1 graph with three options: Overall 1-on-1 rate, 1-on-1s with reviewers, and 1-on-1s with others (if your company has the 1-on-1s with anyone feature enabled).
Hover over the the grey question mark icon to see how each of the statistics is calculated.
5. At the bottom of the dashboard, you will see two additional widgets called 'Individual metrics' and 'Group metrics'.
6. To take a closer look at the 1-on-1 data, click on 'See full report' under any of the three widgets.
7. You are now viewing the '1-on-1s report: Metrics'. This report includes information such as Name, Total 1-on-1s, 1-on-1s with others, % of talking points completed, etc.
You can add or remove filters from the Metrics report. Sort information in the '1-on-1 report: Metrics' section by clicking on the arrows next to each column header. Also included in this report is the option to download the 1-on-1 data by using the 'Download' button at the top right of the page.
See someone who is particularly great at scheduling their 1-on-1s? Send them a high five!