Summary- for each of my direct reports
Once the self, peer, manager, and upward reviews have been completed, the Summary form will open up. This Summary be a condensed version of all reviews that were conducted on the subject employee. The Summary is due by the 'Share reviews' deadline.
- Manager will hold a final meeting with each employee. This meeting agenda should address the content of all reviews.
- Manager will make notes on the Summary before sharing all results. The private notes in the Private manager assessment portion will not be visible to the employee.
- Once the Summary is ready to be released you can 'Share results'.
- After results have been shared, editing reviews will no longer be allowed.
To complete Summaries for your team:
- Go into your 'Reviews' tab in 15Five.
- Click on the active cycle that applies.
- From the 'Overview' tab, you will see 3 buttons labeled 'My reviews', 'My team', and 'Reviewer drill-down'. (You could also see 'Whole company' if your visibility permits.)
- Click the 'My team' button.
- Scroll down to 'Review progress' for your team, click the '...' next to the employee whose manager review you want to complete, and then click 'View'.
- There will be a 'Summary' tab after the 'Manager' tab.