This article walks through how to download a review cycle participant's review summary. A review summary is a collection of all review responses given about a person in a review cycle and contains answers given in self, manager, additional manager, peer, and upward reviews. You can only download a person's review summary after their results are finalized.
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Best-Self Review®.
👥 This article is relevant to anyone with results visibility.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform and Total Platform pricing packages.
You can access and download review results for anyone you have results visibility for. HR admins can also download a person's entire Best-Self Review® results history.
Access and download an individual's review summary
- Click on Best-Self Review® in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Open the review cycle you want to download results in by clicking its name.
- You're now on the review cycle's Overview page. From here, use filtering options to find the person whose review results you want to access.
- Once you select a filter, all review cycle participants matching that filter will appear in the 'Progress tracker' section. Click ... to the right of the person whose review summary you want to download, then select 'View' from the dropdown menu.
To download results, click the gear icon in the top, right-hand corner of the page and select either 'Download summary as CSV/XLSX', or 'Print.' Selecting 'Print' will download results as a PDF. You will not see the option to download or print a person's results until their review summary has been finalized.
If you prefer not to include the private manager assessment or performance ratings sections of the person's review summary in your download, click the gear icon in the top, right-hand corner of the page and select 'Hide private manager assessment' or 'Hide ratings' options (respectively) from the dropdown menu.
Related articles 📖
- Download a person's Best-Self Review® results history: Walks through how to download the results of all review cycles a person has participated in.
- Available downloads in Best-Self Review®: Contains instructions for accessing and downloading all available downloads for a review cycle.
- Access and download results of my review cycle: Walks a review cycle participant through how to download their personal results for a current or past review cycle.