Download or print review details (for my employee)
If you would like to view and analyze review data for specific employees, you can download or print the results from within their specific review page.
Success Center article 🗒: Generate a progress report for an active cycle
To download or print an employee's final data:
1. Open the 'Reviews' tab from the top navigation bar in 15Five.
2. Click on the appropriate review cycle.
3. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see a menu with options 'Me', 'My team', 'My hierarchy', and 'Whole company'. Depending on your role and the visibility settings for the cycle, you may not see 'My hierarchy' and 'Whole company'.
4. Scroll down to the "Employees being reviewed" section and click on the "..." next to the employee whose review results you'd like to download or print. Select "View" from the dropdown menu
5. Once the results have been shared and finalized, a gear icon will appear. Click on the gear icon, located next to the employee's name, and select the desired download/print method from the dropdown menu. You can save the review as a PDF by using the Download as a PDF function from your print menu/