Reviews have been submitted, and the results may or may not be shared. Regardless of sharing status, if you would like to view and analyze review data for your direct report(s) that participated in the cycle, you have a few options. You can download or print the results from within the participant's specific review page. You can also pull reports on Competencies, Questions & Answers, and Private Manager Assessments for your team.
If you're trying to pull report that contains progress data for a current review cycle, see this article.
Download or print a participant's review results
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the appropriate review cycle.
4. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see a menu with options 'Me', 'My team', 'My hierarchy', and 'Whole company'. Depending on your role and the visibility settings for the cycle, you may not see 'My hierarchy' and 'Whole company'. This filter should help you find the person you're looking for if your team is large.
5. Scroll down to the 'Cycle Participants' section and click on the "..." next to the person whose review results you'd like to download or print. Then click 'View'.
6. Once the results have been shared and finalized, a gear icon will appear. Click on the gear icon, located to the right of the participant's name, and select the desired download/print method from the dropdown menu.
If you would like to prevent the private manager assessment from showing on your download or print, first click 'Hide private manager assessment' before downloading or printing.
Are you looking to report on Private Manager Assessment answers? Check out this article.