At any time during a review cycle or after a cycle has ended, a review admin or 15Five admin can run a progress report. The report includes all participants, a participant’s peers, a participant’s direct reports, submission dates, a participant’s answers, and multiple other fields.
If you are looking for a simpler report to check if reviews have been submitted or not, this article will provide that option.
Download a progress report
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the review cycle whose progress you would like to see. (You can also click on the three dots to the right of the cycle name, and then 'View review cycle'.)
4. From the 'Overview' tab, click on the 'Download' dropdown menu. Select 'Full progress report'.
5. Choose the format and the columns you would like included.
6. Click 'Download'.
Want to remind employees to fill out their reviews? Send them nudges within 15Five!