Before your organization gets started with 15Five, an account admin should set up your company's settings. If your settings change later on in your 15Five journey, you can also made edits as needed.
In this article, you will learn...
You will also learn about managing settings in the following company settings tabs:
Video 🎥: Are you more of a visual learner? Check out our "Configure Global Account Settings" walkthrough video!
Only account admins can manage company settings.
Access company settings
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Company settings' from the dropdown menu.
- You're now on the 'Company info' tab of the Company settings page. On this page, you'll see the option to navigate between the Company info, Vacations, Export, Notifications, Security audit, and SSO tabs.
In the 'Company info' tab you can manage the following settings:
- Company name: The name of your organization.
- Company location: Where your organization is based. By default, this location will be applied to everyone in your organization. However, location can be customized one-off within a person's account settings or for multiple people via bulk import.
- Company timezone: The timezone that correlates with the location where your organization is based. By default, this timezone will be applied to everyone in your organization. However, location can be customized one-off within a person's account settings or for multiple people via bulk import.
- Maximum number of people: The limit for people you want to be able to have paid 15Five seats in your organization. You can either set a maximum number of seats, or you can select "Unlimited". If you limit the number of people who can join your organization's 15Five instance, you can always deactivate an un-used account to free up a space.
This setting is especially important if your organization uses SSO to manage account membership and has just-in-time (JIT) provisioning enabled, as that setting allows for anyone in your organization to create a 15Five account by logging into 15Five via SSO.
- Who has permission to add people to this account? Decide whether you only want account admins to have the ability to add new people to your organization's 15Five instance, or if you'd also like to grant managers the ability to add new people to 15Five. Please note that, if your organization uses an integration to manage 15Five users, you should add people via the integration, rather than one-off.
Help Center article 💡: Add new people
- How should 15Five handle invite emails for bulk imports? Here, select whether you want people who are added to 15Five via bulk import to receive emails immediately upon adding them (and, thus, give them immediate access to 15Five), or if you'd prefer to send out invite emails manually later on and delay their access.
If you want to add people to 15Five before you set up your settings, we suggest that you select the "Don’t send invites immediately after import" option and send invites manually when you're ready for people to have access to 15Five.
- Invite email (subject line and email body): Use these fields to customize the invite email that is sent to new users when they're added to 15Five.
In this section, you can add your company's values. Company values added here can be used as hashtags in High Fives and/or included in question templates for Best-Self Review®.
Help Center article 💡: Create and manage company values
- Logo: Upload your company's logo if you'd like for it to replace 15Five's company logo in the top, left-hand corner of your organization's 15Five account.
Use the 'Vacations' tab to set company-wide vacations for your organization. Please note that the sole purpose of vacations in 15Five is to skip Check-ins for all employees, not as a point of reference for your team to see when upcoming days off are.
Help Center article 💡: Skip Check-ins with vacations (includes how to set individual vacations or vacations for multiple people)
The 'Export' tab allows account owners to download a CSV that contains all company Check-in question and answer history. Due to the sensitive nature of the information contained in this report, only account owners have the ability to export it. If you are not an account owner and want the ability to export this report, please have one of your current account owners reach out to our Support Team by emailing email@example.com and request that you be made an account owner. This export will expire 24 hours from the time of creation.
Within the 'Notifications' tab, you can manage the following company-wide notifications:
- Check-ins notifications
- Comments and Mentions notifications
- 1 on 1's notifications
- Objectives notifications
- High Fives notifications
- Reporting notifications
- Administrative notifications
- Best-Self Review® notifications
- Request feedback notifications
Individuals can also manage their notifications by following the steps in our "Manage my notifications" Help Center article.
15Five's 'Security audit' allows you to track security events in your organization's 15Five account, including:
- Login events
- Changes made via SCIM
- Group creations
- Bulk imports, and
- Action events
Help Center article 💡: View your company's security audit
See our Security Statement for further info on what we do to protect your data.
Use the 'SSO' tab to set up Single Sign-On for your organization.
Help Center article 💡: Single Sign-On (SSO)