There are 3 ways that you can add new people in 15Five. Best practices for inviting new users will depend on your company size, and where you are at in the 15Five roll out process. For instance, bulk importing is the easiest when rolling out, while inviting from 'Manage people' is the easiest for a new hire.
Invites will expire after 30 days. If the invite expires, you will need to reactivate the user from the 'Manage people' section of 15Five. Invites will be sent immediately, and cannot be delayed for a later roll out date.
Invite from 'Manage people'
- Click on your avatar in the upper right corner and then select 'Manage people'.
- Click the 'Invite people' at the upper right of your screen.
- Set-up a new user profile and send an invitation to join. If you receive a notice that says "User with this email already exists" then this means they are in the system already, they just need to be reactivated.
Invite from 'Team 15Fives'
- Click on the tab '15Fives'.
- Select 'Team 15Fives'.
- Scroll down to 'Add Teammates' section and add the email address to invite. If a user is already in the system, but is assigned to another Reviewer, you will need to contact your administrators to have them switched over to you.
Bulk import invites
- Click on your avatar profile picture at the top right and select 'Manage people'.
- Select 'Import' on your left-hand side navigation.
- Select 'Choose file' and find the file on your computer. Then import. If you need a quick formatted CSV file to work from, click here to download your current user export.