If you are a reporter or reviewer you do not always have permissions to make some of the changes you want to make. So for security purposes, your company has designated account administrators to manage your account.
Administrators have the permissions to adjust the following:
- Update and change billing
- Changes people's reviewers
- Reactivate users
- Deactivate users
- Change or add company-wide questions
- Access SSO and SCIM configurations
- Manage all features and integrations
- Create company-wide questions
- Create groups/group types and adjust group questions
- Enable features like Priorities and Objectives
- Turn off or on Pulse checks
- Access Usage and Metric Dashboards
- Adjust account settings and limitations
You can see your company administrators any time by logging in and clicking here.
Do you need to add an employee as an administrator? See this article on how to assign employees as admins in 15Five.