We've said it once, and we'll say it again— using engagement surveys at your organization won't create change unless you use the results to instigate action. Enter: action plans, a tool within 15Five's Engage feature that allows you to create specific, actionable plans that leaders can utilize to improve engagement drivers. Actions are tied to groups and are owned by the person who creates the action.
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Engage.
👥 This article is relevant to Engagement admins, Organization admins, and Leaders with results access.
📦 This feature is available in the Engage, Perform, and Total Platform pricing packages.
Create an action plan
- Click Engagement in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation to open the Engage Portal.
- Click Actions in the main, left-hand navigation.
- Click into either the 'My actions' or 'All action plans' tabs.
- The My actions tab contains actions that you own.
- The All action plans tab contains actions owned by leaders in your organization besides yourself.
- Push the + Create New Action button in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
Choose the target group. Select the segment of people who want to create the action for.
Select an area to focus on. Check the circle to the right of the engagement driver you want to focus the action on.
The three top drivers that we identified in your most recent engagement campaign that would have the most impact on your organization's engagement will appear at the top, but you can access the full list of engagement drivers by clicking Expand.
Select the action you will take. Check the circle to the right of the action you want to assign.
In this section, we present actions that have proven effective in improving your chosen engagement driver. At the bottom of the list, you also have the option to add a custom action.
Review and submit your action plan. Click Review & Submit at the bottom of the page.
A popup will appear that contains details about the action plan. Read over the details, then click Confirm.
- Once your action plan is submitted, you will receive a follow-up email from 15Five that contains your action plan and additional resources.
- You and your organization's leaders can review the action plan at any time from the All Action Plans page. You can see actions that you own on the My Actions page.