If you have existing users and are only mass adding an additional group of users: Start by downloading your company’s current structure.
If you are new to 15Five and need an example, a downloadable CSV template can be found at the bottom of this page.
A few simple rules when bulk importing users:
- Only the fields in the example are permitted.
- You can list multiple groups separated by commas, but make sure the
active_group_namesfield is wrapped with double quotes. For example: "Sales, SF Team, Customer Success"
- The full list of timezone options can be found here: Timezones for bulk import
active_group_nameswill override any current group settings.
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select 'Manage people' from the drop-down menu.
3. Under the 'People' heading on your left-hand side, click on 'Import'.
4. Scroll down and click on the orange button 'Choose file'. Open the csv that you downloaded or created.
5. Click the orange button 'Finish import'.
15Five will not charge for invited/new users until the invite is accepted and the user becomes active. Billing for the new user(s) is prorated based on activated date and the time left in your current subscription period.