There are several different roles in 15Five that have varying levels of permissions— account administrator, direct manager, and reporter, to name a few. As a reporter or direct manager, you don't have permission to change company settings, but your company has designated account administrators who can make changes on your behalf. If you need help making an update that is only available to account administrators, this article will help you figure out who can help.
In this article, you will learn...
- How to access a list of your company's account admins
- What permissions account admins have in 15Five
Access a list of your company's account administrators
You can see a list of your company's account administrators any time by logging into your 15Five account and going to this link.
You can also pull up a list of account admins natively in-app by opening the company directory and clicking Filter by admins.
Do you need to add additional account administrators? See this article on how to add someone as an account administrator in 15Five.
Account administrator permissions
Designated account administrators can do the following:
- Add and remove account admins, HR admins, billing admins, and review admins
- Update and change billing information
- Change people's direct managers
- Add new people
- Reactivate people
- Deactivate people
- Adjust individual account settings
- Change or add company-wide, group, and individual Check-in questions
- Manage SSO configuration & settings
- Manage feature settings and enable/disable company-wide features (see the feature-specific article collection for details)
- Manage integration settings (see the integration-specific article for details)
- Create groups/group types
- Access reporting dashboards