15Five admins can deactivate users that are no longer a part of their company. Deactivating a user will remove them from all reporting and future billing, but will maintain the data that was collected during their 15Five activity. Once deactivated, the user will appear as ‘Inactive’ and can be reactivated if necessary. Here is a walkthrough on how to reactivate a user.
1. Click on your avatar in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select 'Manage people' from the menu.
3. You will land on the 'Active' user list.
4. Find the user you would like to deactivate and click on their name. (If you are deactivating multiple users, you can check the boxes by their names and use the 'Bulk actions' button to deactivate).
5. From the user's profile, click 'Deactivate _______'s account' in the top right corner.
6. If the user has any direct reports, you will need to reassign them to a new reviewer before you can reactivate.
7. Click 'Deactivate' or 'Reassign and deactivate', whichever applies.
8. Once the user has been deactivated, you should see a banner appear in the top right of your screen confirming the action.