15Five admins can deactivate people that are no longer a part of their company. People can also deactivate anyone below them in the reporting hierarchy, think drill-down permissions. Deactivating a user will remove them from all reporting and future billing, but will maintain the data that was collected during their 15Five activity. Once deactivated, the user will appear as ‘Inactive’ and can be reactivated if necessary. Here is a walkthrough on how to deactivate a user.
Success Center article 🗒: How does adding/removing users impact billing?
Deactivate a user
1. There are two ways to get to the Manage people page.
Option #1 Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of your page and then click 'Manage people'.
Option #2 Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
Then click on 'People' to expand the people settings.
Last, click on 'Manage people'.
2. You will land on the 'Active' user list.
3. Find the user you would like to deactivate and click on their name. (If you are deactivating multiple users, you can check the boxes by their names and use the 'Bulk actions' button to deactivate).
4. From the user's profile, click 'Deactivate _______'s account' in the top right corner.
5. If the user has any direct reports, you will need to reassign them to a new reviewer before you can reactivate.
6. Click 'Deactivate' or 'Reassign and deactivate', whichever applies.
7. Once the user has been deactivated, you should see a banner appear in the top right of your screen confirming the action.