High Fives from managers are some of the most memorable for direct reports. Since these words can have such a big impact, the process to give your direct report(s) High Fives is seamless. While reviewing your direct reports' 15Fives, you can give them a High Five them right from their check-in. Mark as reviewed—check. Show appreciation—check.
Science 🔬: High Fives
Give a High Five while reviewing your direct report's 15Five check-in
Only reviewers have the option to give a High Five while viewing a 15Five check-in.
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on '15Fives' to expand the 15Five check-in options.
3. Next, click on 'Team 15Fives'.
4. From the 'Current 15Fives' page for your team, find the check-in you want to review. Then click the ... to the right of their name, and click View 15Five.
If the check-in you want to review is from a previous reporting period, click View to the right of Unreviewed 15Fives from previous weeks. Once on the 'Unreviewed 15Fives' page, you can view the check-in that needs to be reviewed.
5. In the 'High Fives' section, you will see the option to High Five your direct report. You can also choose whether you would like to make the High Five public or private.