There are plenty of reasons a person may want to print or download a copy of a Check-in. Maybe an employee is leaving the company and HR wants copies of all Check-ins they submitted during their time with the organization. Maybe you submitted a pivotal Check-in that you want to retain a hard-copy of. Or perhaps you need a hard copy of a Check-in for a meeting. Either way, 15Five makes it easy to print or download any Check-ins you have permission to view.
In this article, you will learn...
At this time, we do not have a way to bulk print Check-ins that have been submitted by a specific person.
Print or download a Check-in
- Click on Check-ins in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- You'll be led to the 'My Check-ins' page. If you want to print one of your own Check-ins, stay in this tab. If you want to print the Check-in of your direct report or someone in your hierarchy, click into the 'Team's' tab. Or, if you want to print a Check-in that someone else submitted and you have permission to view, click on 'Everyone's' instead.
- Open the Check-in that you want to print. To the right of your Check-in, you'll see a box that has the manager's name and a Print button. Click the Print button to open up your print management window.
- The print management window will look something like the screenshot below. You should see an option to either print the Check-in or to save it as a PDF. Choose whichever option works best for you, then you're done!
Related articles 📖
- How to view someone's Check-ins