We all know work happens on-the-go almost as much as it happens in the office. 15Five’s free Android app fits in with your busy days so you can do what you do best, wherever.
In this article you will learn...
- How to download the 15Five app for Android
- What feature capabilities are available in the Android app
Download the 15Five app
- Find 15Five in the Google Play Store.
- Click Install to download the app.
- Once the download is completed, tap the 15Five icon on your phone to launch the app.
Features available through Android app
Access / login
- Standard login
- SSO login
- Fill out your Check-in
- View submitted Check-ins
- Review Check-ins
- Leave private or public comments
- Use @mentions
- Like an answer
- Flag an answer for follow-up
- Share an answer via email
- Share an answer to Slack
- Add an answer to your 1-on-1
- Add an answer to Wins and Challenges
- High Five when reviewing Check-ins
- View company High Five feed
- Create 1-on-1s with anyone in your organization
- Add content (e.g. talking points, action items, and notes) to 1-on-1 agendas
- View current and historical 1-on-1s
- Search for 1-on-1s with specific team members
- View your notification feed
- Manage personal notification preferences