As an account admin, it is important to be aware of the notifications that people in your company receive. We hope this helps you minimize the distractions that your teams experience at work and protect people's time and attention. A good rule of thumb is, if the email/notification is being triggered by a human, it is worthwhile to keep on. If the email/notification is triggered by a machine, those notifications can be kept to a minimum.
Nested under 'Company settings', there is an option titled 'Notifications' that allows you to view the details of each 15Five email notification, as well as the reason for the email- activity updates, reminders, feature information. If your company does not have a feature enabled, the emails for that feature will not appear on your 'Company-wide notifications' page. In the future, if the feature becomes enabled, the emails will then surface.
To view all company-wide 15Five notifications
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner.
2. Click on 'Company settings'.
3. Under 'Company settings' on the left, click 'Notifications'.
4. The notifications are outline by feature (15Fives, 1-on-1s, etc) and also by type of email (activity updates, reminders, feature information). Use the arrows to expand the notification lists.
5. Click 'See details' to the right of any email to load a preview of the email.
6. Review the subject and the content of the email as it will look to your people.