There are various states a person's account can live in on the 'Manage People' page once they're invited to 15Five and before they've accepted their invitation. They can be 'Pending' (meaning that the person has received an invite email or is scheduled to receive one on their start date), 'Expired' (meaning their invitation was either sent and not accepted within 30 days, or that it was cancelled), or 'Created' (meaning their account has been created but they aren't scheduled to receive an invite email). With bulk invitation options, you can easily resend, reset, and/or cancel multiple employee invites at once.
In this article, you will learn...
- How to resend, reset, and/or cancel invites in bulk
Help Center article 💡: 'Manage people' page: Active, Inactive, and Deactivated
Help Center article 💡: Invite people to your team
Video 🎥: Add Users to 15Five (5 min)
Bulk resend, reset, or cancel invites
1. Click on the settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
2. Select ‘People’ from the dropdown menu.
3. Under “Manage people”, click to open the ‘Inactive’ tab.
4. There are three sections in the 'Inactive' tab: Pending invitations, Expired invitations, and Created people. You can manage invites for individuals listed in each of these sections by checking the boxes next to their names, clicking the Actions box for that section, and selecting the appropriate action from the dropdown menu.
5. The Pending invitations section includes individuals who invite emails have been sent to, or are scheduled to be sent to based on their start date. In this section, you have the option to 1) resend invitations, 2) reset expiration dates, or 3) cancel invitations.
- Selecting 'Resend invitation' will immediately resend invite emails to selected individuals.
- Selecting 'Reset expiration date' will reset the expiration date to 30 days for selected individuals.
- Selecting 'Cancel invitation' will move selected individuals into the 'Expired invitations' section.
6. The Expired invitations section includes people whose invitations to 15Five have expired; people appear in this section when their invitation is over 30 days old. In this section, you have the option to resend a person's invitation, activate their account, or deactivate their account.
- Selecting 'Resend invitation' will immediately resend invite emails to selected individuals and move them to the 'Pending invitations' section.
- Selecting 'Activate' will immediately allow the individual to log into 15Five and set a password. Additionally, it will move the individual to the 'Active' tab of the 'Manage people' page.
- Selecting 'Deactivate' will remove a person from the 'Inactive' tab of the 'Manage people' page, and move them into the 'Deactivated' tab of the 'Manage people' page.
7. The Created people section includes individuals whose accounts have been created in 15Five, but who are not scheduled to receive invite emails (and, thus, who need to have invites sent to them manually). In this section, you have the option to manually send individuals invite emails.
- Selecting 'Send invitation' will immediately send an invite email to selected individuals and move them to the 'Pending invitations' section.