View a user's 15Five profile
As an admin, you can view the profile of any 15Five user. This allows you to quickly check in on an employee, review their recent activity, see their followers and teammates, as well as edit their profile.
- Click on the 'Home' tab.
- Click on 'Whole company'.
- Find the user whose profile you would like to edit and click on their name.
- View the 'Engagement' and 'Info' tabs. If you are the user's reviewer, you can view their 'Career Vision' tab also.
- Any Public Objective
- Public High Fives
- Team (if applicable)
- Groups (if applicable)
- Career Vision
- Job Title
- Job Description
Edit a user's 15Five profile
As an admin, you can help manage another 15Five user's profile. From your account, you can see a list of active 15five users and edit their profiles. This includes adjusting a reviewer or reporting period, deactivating an account, adding a vacation, or changing the user's notification settings.
1. Click on the 'Home' tab.
2. Click on 'Whole company'.
3. A list of active 15Five users for your company will appear.
4. Find the user whose profile you would like to edit and click on their name.
5. Click on 'Edit profile' to adjust settings.
Employees who engage with their profile find it easier to fill our their 15Fives and are more likely to use the resources during a review. Send them our My Profile:101 article, so they are familiar with what they can do in their profile.