Set up Question Queue
With the 15Five Question Queue, you can set a single question to rotate automatically weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You can also choose if you want the question to "Repeat". At this time, there is no way to have multiple questions from the queue appear weekly; only one question from the queue per week.
You can set up a single Question Queue to be visible company-wide and one Queue per group and one per individual.
- Click on your avatar in the top right of your page and then click on 'Manage Questions'.
- Select Company-wide, Groups specific, or Person-specific.
- After selecting which group the new Question Queue applies to, find the area on your page that gives you the option to "Create a new Question Queue".
- Add your questions, and then click on 'Save'.
How to organize your Question Queue
- To re-order your questions simple drag-and-drop these into the right position. Your “Current” question cannot be changed - but if needed, you can edit this question to ensure you are asking the correct question first.
- Once a question has been asked, it will automatically move to the bottom of the list after the reporting period is complete and the next question will be displayed.
- Remember - any changes you make to your Queue will only take place after you hit the “Save Changes” button.
- Question Queues are set to rotate automatically; i.e. once the question has been asked it moves to the bottom of the queue - similar to a music playlist. If you do not want these questions to rotate, click the Repeat button to turn this function off.
Adding, editing and deleting your queue
- Adding a new question to your Queue is simple. Click the + button to the right side and begin typing your question. Once complete, this will be saved at the bottom of your question queue. Feel free to re-order this as required by dragging and dropping your new question into the correct position.
- Edit your questions at any-time by double-clicking the question or clicking the edit pencil icon to the right side of the question.
- To delete your queue, click the Settings icon and click the blue “delete” link from the drop-down menu.