With the 15Five Question Queue, you can set a single question or multiple questions (from 1 to 5) to rotate automatically weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You can also choose if you want the queued questions to "Repeat". If you are in the middle of the queue and need to pause it, you can do that also.
Question queue facts
- Question Queues are set to rotate automatically; i.e. once the question(s) has been asked it moves to the bottom of the queue - similar to a music playlist. You can set the rotation to be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- You can set up one Question Queue to be visible company-wide, one Queue per group, and one per individual.
- If you do not want these questions to rotate, click the '...' to the right of your queue and 'Manage settings'.
- If you want to pause a current queue, you can do that through 'Manage settings' also.
- We recommend using 12 or more questions to start with. This allows a new question each week of the quarter.
- Questions in your queue can be reordered by dragging and dropping. Use the 6 dots to the left of the question.
- Question queue frequencies can be edited using the '...' to the right of the queue and then clicking on 'Manage settings'.
- New questions can be added at any time using the '...' to the right of the queue and then 'Create a new queued question'.
- New questions will be given a shown by date. The date given is either 1- your company's default due day (if not available) 2- the question creator's due day (if not available) or 3- Friday as a last resort.
- Last, specific questions can be edited by clicking the '...' to the right of the question and then 'Edit question'.
To set up a Question Queue:
1. Click on your avatar in the top right of your page.
2. Click on 'Manage questions'.
3. Find the area on your page that says 'Question Queue' and click on 'Create a new Question Queue'.
4. Select who the questions are for. They can be Company-wide, Group specific, or Person specific.
5. Then select how you want to add questions to your queue. You can 'use the 15Five Queue', select questions 'from the 15Five Question Bank', or 'create your own Queue'.
6. Add your questions, and then click on 'Save'.
How to organize your Question Queue
- To re-order your questions, simply drag-and-drop them (using the six dots to the left of the question) into the right position. Your “current” question cannot be changed - but if needed, you can edit this question to ensure you are asking the correct question first.
- Once a question has been asked, it will automatically move to the bottom of the list after the reporting period is complete and the next question will be displayed.
- Remember - any changes you make to your Queue will only take place after you hit the “Save Changes” button.
- Question Queues are set to rotate automatically; i.e. once the question has been asked it moves to the bottom of the queue - similar to a music playlist. If you do not want these questions to repeat after rotating, click the '...' icon to the right of your queue and 'Manage settings'.