If your direct report requests to edit a Check-in that you, their manager, has already reviewed, they are required to request edit access. This article walks through the steps you should take to allow your direct report to edit their Check-in.
Allow your direct report to edit their Check-in
When your direct report requests to edit a Check-in, you will receive both an in-app and email alert that contains a link directly to that Check-in so you can approve the editing request. However, you can also navigate to the Check-in by following these steps.
- Click on Check-ins in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Open the 'Team's' tab from the top navigation.
- Find the direct report whose Check-in needs to be reopened for editing. From here, click ... next to that check select 'View Check-in' from the dropdown menu to open the Check-in.
- Click on the Allow editing button on the right side of the Check-in.
- You're all done! A notification will be sent to your direct report notifying them that they can now edit their Check-in. The Check-in will not be visible to you again until the direct report resubmits.