Lock a review cycle
Locking a review cycle means that users will no longer be able to submit reviews or edit any details within the cycle. This should only be done when the review cycle is fully completed and all summary meetings have been held.
NOTE: When locking a cycle, you will be asked if you would like to 'Release all unreleased reviews to teammates'. Checking this box will release all peer, manager, and upward reviews to each employee.
To lock a cycle:
- Click on the ‘Reviews’ tab from your 15Five account.
- Click on the ended review cycle that you wish to lock. (You can also click on the three dots to the right of the cycle name, and then ‘View review cycle’.)
- Click the orange ‘Lock cycle’ button.
- Check or uncheck the ‘Release all unreleased reviews to teammates’. This box is checked by default.
- Click ‘Lock review cycle’.
TIP: To confirm the cycle has been locked, go back to your ‘Reviews’ tab and check for a lock icon next to the cycle.If you need a locked cycle to be unlocked, contact 15Five Support.