The Polls dashboard works in a very similar way to the Trends dashboard. The key difference is that this will ONLY show one-time, quantitative questions. Quantitative questions are yes/no, numerical, or rating scale questions. Text questions will not appear in your Polls reporting.
Pull a report on polls (one time metric questions)
1. Click on 'Reporting' from your left navigation.
2. Click on 'Polls dashboard'.
3. Use the filters to select the desired criteria.
4. Click on the specific question for which you would like to report on.
5. Click 'Download answers' to see fields that you can exclude or include in your download.
6. The fields will pop up in an alert window, like this. Choose the fields that you prefer.
6. Click 'Download CSV'.
Visibility Permissions for Polls
- Account administrators will have access to all quantitative answers and any additional qualitative answer given.
- Reviewers will have access to their own direct reports / their team’s quantitative answers and any member of the company that they follow.