The 'Company's results' pages within a review cycle allows review admins to view and report on questions & answers right in the application. Managers have a similar view called 'Team's results'. However, managers can only see their immediate direct reports or their hierarchy, where review admins can see all participants.
You, as a review admin, can see how many times each question has been answered for the cycle, filter by type of question (Growth & development, Private manager assessment, Company values, etc), read all the answers for a specific question, and/or or dive into how one person answered a specific question, all within the application itself. As soon as reviews are submitted and the answers become visible, you will be able to analyze them from the 'Company's results' page.
On the contrary, if you would like a full report of all questions, answers, managers, peers, submission time stamps, etc, you will want to download the full CSV progress report.
Analyze review questions & answers
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the name of the review cycle you wish to view. (You can also click on the three dots to the right of the cycle name, and then 'View review cycle'.)
4. Find the 'Company's results' tab on your individual cycle page. It is at the top of your page, to the right of Overview, Peer nominations, etc.
5. In the first section, under your company name and the 'Download' option, click on 'By question'.
6. If desired, select a question type to filter by using the 'Question type' drop-down menu.
7. To search for a specific question, use the search bar and the results will appear in real time. This search is a "contains search", which means we will search for all questions that contain your search word(s).
8. You have a few options once you find the question you're looking for.
- Click on '81 answers' to view all 81 answers to the question.
- Click on ... and 'View all answers' to view all 81 answers to the question or to 'Download as CSV' to download (those 81 answers) as a CSV.
9. If you choose to 'View all answers', this is what you will see.
10. While viewing all answers to a specific question, you can search for a participant's name to see their response(s) to that question. For example: if you want to know how Maria Cradley answered a specific question, you would search for her name to see her answer(s).
11. If you choose to download all answers as a CSV, the included columns are: First name, Last name, Employee email, Manager first name, Manager last name, Manager email, Group name, Respondent first name, Respondent last name, Review type, Question, Answer, Optional text answer, Date submitted, Review cycle name, Competency, Competency Score
Download all answers for a specific question type
If you would like to view and/or run a report on all answers to a specific type of question, you can do that from the Company's results page. Types of questions include Growth & development, Private manager assessment, Company values, etc.
1. Find the 'Company results' page within the cycle.
2. Select a question type to filter by. For example, all Growth & development questions & answers will appear after choosing that filter.
3. Download all answers to all Growth & development questions by clicking the top '...' option and then clicking 'Download all answers as CSV'.
4. Included columns are: First name, Last name, Employee email, Manager first name, Manager last name, Manager email, Group name, Respondent first name, Respondent last name, Review type, Question, Answer, Optional text answer, Date submitted, Review cycle name