Follow-ups are a great way to keep tabs on items that require further action. Instead of having to dig through previous reports to find a certain point ("What week was it again? And who first mentioned it?")
You can mark a response for follow-up, and it will be conveniently moved to a separate section for oversight and completion.
Mark item(s) for follow-up
1. To mark an item for follow-up, click on the '...' by the comment or answer.
2. Click 'Flag for follow-up'.
Follow-ups are private and visible only to you. Follow-ups are placed in a personal queue, not a shared queue that everyone can see.
Find and act on items you added for follow-up
1. Click on 'Features' from your left navigation.
2. Click '15Fives' to expand the 15Fives drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'Follow-ups'.
4. Review the list of follow-up items you have added from your own 15Five or others' 15Fives.
5. When you've successfully completed an item, click 'Resolve' to move it out of the queue. You can also modify your view to include only open items or all resolved items.
6. If you need to take further action on the item, use the '...' menu again to further the conversation and add to a 1-on-1 agenda for example.
Success Center articles 🗒: Engage with your employee's 15Fives