Below are resources to assist you in implementing 15Five at your organization. From email templates to helpful Help Center articles and creative ideas for launch, we've got you covered. Use the email templates to announce you're bringing 15Five to your company. Share the Success Center articles within an intranet or plug them into company emails; someplace that your employees can easily access the helpful and relatable information.
15Five branded content
Make sure to share our 15Five Science pages. These pages cover the why behind what we do at 15Five. See the science behind each feature linked below.
Best-Self Management is a revolutionary philosophy to grow and develop your employees.
- Continuous Performance Management
- 15Five blog post on Performance Management
- Harvard Business Review Reinventing Performance Management
- Best-Self Management
Tap into events you hold annually at your organization to promote 15Five; there is no need to create something from scratch. Here you can see our Printable Resources and Video Resources. You are welcome to use these to assist with any rollout communication you make.
- Incorporate 15Five into your onboarding process with our Online Help Center & videos
- Add information on 15Five to your employee handbook
- Link out to your 15Five login page from your Intranet
- If you have mobility management software, such as AirWatch, you can drop 15Five into the list of pre-approved work applications
- 'Downloads for Donuts' where if someone were to download the 15Five app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store they would receive a donut
- Confetti High Fives for use the day of launch and throughout. You can also purchase extra confetti cartridges here
- Use the Feature Spotlights and Jumpstart Guides linked in the Printable Resources Help Center Article in an email campaign to your organization
- Orange balloons in the office
- Encourage your team to bookmark the 15Five website to their browser
- Organize a 'Lunch & Learn' or 'Happy Hour' (we have slide decks and scripts you can use for 15Five training)
- Some of our customers have made videos
Email announcement templates
Before rolling out 15Five, send an email to all employees to cover the essential introductions and expectations. Here’s an example of an email template you can use before the launch of the platform. This email covers best practices for roles, the value proposition of 15Five, and some guidelines on how to give effective feedback.
Employee handbook content
Add information on 15Five and the value 15Five adds to your Employee Handbook. Use text from the resources linked here to incorporate 15Five into your company's Employee Handbook. If you use an intranet to house your Employee Handbook, link to resources such as the Help Center, our 15Five Science Pages, or simply link to the 15Five login page for your company.
Feature Spotlights & Jumpstart Guides
Utilize the feature spotlights below to continue the education of the 15Five features after your launch. Each week, email your employees about one of the features, set expectations for how you will be using that feature at your organization, and attach the feature spotlight to provide additional clarity. We suggest you include these spotlights to your company intranet in addition to the jumpstart guides.
15Five gives you space to display your strengths and aspirations. Here at 15Five, we use the Gallup Strengths Finder. There is a section within an individual's 15Five Profile (click on Home from the left navigation) where they can input the results of their strengths tests. Find more information on Strengths Discovery from our blog post, The Missing Part of Your Employee Learning and Development Strategy: Strengths Discovery.
The links below are great to include in newsletters, your intranet, or in the email announcement introducing 15Five.
Account Administrator Resources
- Getting started for account admins
- Help Center article 💡: Video resources: getting started, setup, and configuration
- Help Center article 💡: Add new people
- Help Center article 💡: Create a group and/or group type and add members
- Help Center article 💡: Roles and Permissions
- Help Center article 💡: Manage Check-in questions
- Help Center article 💡: Slack integration
- 15Five revolutionizes traditional ratings
Department & Role-Specific Resources
- Getting started for employees
- Getting started for managers
- Guide 📖: 15Five for Sales Teams
- Guide 📖: 15Five for Engineering Teams
- Help Center article 💡: Hold a Best-Self Kickoff meeting
- Guide 📖: Best Practices for Managers
- Guide 📖: Best Practices for Employees
- Help Center article 💡: Who can see my Check-ins, and why?
- Help Center article 💡: Skip Check-ins with vacations
- Help Center article 💡: OKR Methodology
- Guide 📖: 15 Tips for Writing Check-ins
- Guide 📖: Frequently Asked Questions
- Option 1: Send Employees to Live 15Five Training
- Option 2: Host your own Company Training (yes you can do it!)