Below are resources to assist you in implementing 15Five at your organization. From email templates, helpful success center articles, and creative ideas for launch. Use the email templates when announcing that you are bringing 15Five to your company. Share the Success Center articles within an intranet or resource where your employees can easily access helpful and relatable information.
15Five Branded Content
Make sure to share our 15Five Science page. This page covers the why behind what we do. See the separate pages for the science behind each feature linked below.
The Best-Self Management certification is for every leader, manager, and People/HR team member in the universe who cares about a high-performing culture that helps people thrive. It comprises of 5 evidence-backed courses with 63 total videos, presentation PDF, and summary lessons, plus a 50 item assessment. Completion earns a certificate for LinkedIn. You can post this to your custom content in LinkedIn Learning and push to managers.
In this hour-long webinar, 15Five Chief Executive Officer, David Hassell, and Chief Culture Officer, Shane Metcalf, introduce Best-Self Management, a revolutionary philosophy to grow and develop your employees.
- Continuous Performance Management
- 15Five blog post on Performance Management
- Harvard Business Review Reinventing Performance Management
- Best-Self Management
Tap into events you hold annually at your organization to promote 15Five. This way, there is no additional effort in creating something from scratch. Here you can see our Customer Implementation Assets. You are welcome to use this to assist with any collateral you make. There are power points, mobile phone screenshots for both iOS and Android devices, as well as logo and branding guides.
- Incorporate 15Five into your onboarding process with our Online Success Center & videos
- Add information on 15Five to your employee handbook
- Link out to your 15Five login page from your Intranet
- If you have a mobility management software, such as AirWatch, you can drop 15Five into the list of pre-approved work applications
- Downloads for Donuts where if someone were to download the 15Five app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store they would receive a donut
- Print 15Five Desk-Drop Postcards and place them on your employee’s work stations
- Confetti High Fives for use the day of launch and throughout. You can also purchase extra confetti cartridges here
- Use the Feature Spotlights within the Implementation Guide of the Customer Implementation Assets in an email campaign to your organization
- Orange balloons in the office
- Encourage your team to bookmark the 15Five website to their browser
- Organize a Lunch & Learn or Happy Hour
- Some of our customers have made videos
Email Announcement Templates
Here’s an example of an email template. Send an email to all employees to cover the essential introductions and expectations. At the bottom of the document is a manager specific email template. This email expressly covers best practices for their role, the value proposition, and some training videos on giving feedback. You are welcome to include this video from our CEO welcoming you to 15Five. Here you can find 15Five Email Templates from current customers to assist in the creation of an email specific to your organization.
Employee Handbook Content
Add information on 15Five and the value 15Five adds to your Employee Handbook. Use text from the resources linked here to incorporate 15Five into your company Employee Handbook. If you use an intranet to house your Employee Handbook, you can link to resources such as the Success Center, our 15Five Science Pages, or the link to login to 15Five specific for your company.
15Five gives you the platform to list your strengths and aspirations. Here at 15Five, we use the Gallup Strengths Finder. There is a section within a user Profile of 15Five on their homepage where they can fill out their strengths with the ones that came upon this test. Find more information on Strengths Discover from our blog post The Missing Part of Your Employee Learning and Development Strategy: Strengths Discovery.
Success Center Resources
These links below are great to include in newsletters, your intranet, or in the email announcement of 15Five. You can also reference our Online Success Center which includes FAQ’s and tutorials.
- Inviting People
- Roles and Permissions
- Slack Integration
- 15Five Revolutionizes Traditional Ratings
- Admin Training