Below are resources to assist you in implementing 15Five at your organization. From email templates to helpful Help Center articles and creative ideas for launch, we've got you covered. Use the email templates to announce you're bringing 15Five to your company. Share the Success Center articles within an intranet or plug them into company emails; someplace that your employees can easily access the helpful and relatable information.
15Five branded content
Check out our Customer Implementation Assets. You're welcome to use this content to assist with any collateral you'd like to make. Contained in this zip file are mobile phone screenshots for both iOS and Android devices, as well as logo and branding guides.
Make sure to share our 15Five Science pages. These pages cover the why behind what we do at 15Five. See the science behind each feature linked below.
Best-Self Management is a revolutionary philosophy to grow and develop your employees.
- Continuous Performance Management
- 15Five blog post on Performance Management
- Harvard Business Review Reinventing Performance Management
- Best-Self Management
Tap into events you hold annually at your organization to promote 15Five; there is no need to create something from scratch. Here you can see our Customer Implementation Assets. You are welcome to use this to assist with any collateral you make. There are power points, mobile phone screenshots for both iOS and Android devices, as well as logo and branding guides.
- Incorporate 15Five into your onboarding process with our Online Help Center & videos
- Add information on 15Five to your employee handbook
- Link out to your 15Five login page from your Intranet
- If you have mobility management software, such as AirWatch, you can drop 15Five into the list of pre-approved work applications
- 'Downloads for Donuts' where if someone were to download the 15Five app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store they would receive a donut
- Confetti High Fives for use the day of launch and throughout. You can also purchase extra confetti cartridges here
- Use the Feature Spotlights and Jumpstart Guides linked in the Printable Resources Help Center Article in an email campaign to your organization
- Orange balloons in the office
- Encourage your team to bookmark the 15Five website to their browser
- Organize a 'Lunch & Learn' or 'Happy Hour'
- Some of our customers have made videos
Email announcement templates
Before rolling out 15Five, send an email to all employees to cover the essential introductions and expectations. Here’s an example of an email template. At the bottom of the linked document is a manager-specific email template. This email covers best practices for manager roles, the value proposition of 15Five, and some training videos on how to give effective feedback. Here you can find 15Five Email Templates from current customers to assist in the creation of an email specific to your organization.
Employee handbook content
Add information on 15Five and the value 15Five adds to your Employee Handbook. Use text from the resources linked here to incorporate 15Five into your company's Employee Handbook. If you use an intranet to house your Employee Handbook, link to resources such as the Help Center, our 15Five Science Pages, or simply link to the 15Five login page for your company.
Feature Spotlights & Jumpstart Guides
Utilize the feature spotlights below to continue the education of the 15Five features after your launch. Each week, email your employees about one of the features, set expectations for how you will be using that feature at your organization, and attach the feature spotlight to provide additional clarity. We suggest you include these spotlights to your company intranet in addition to the jumpstart guides.
15Five gives you space to display your strengths and aspirations. Here at 15Five, we use the Gallup Strengths Finder. There is a section within an individual's 15Five Profile (click on Home from the left navigation) where they can input the results of their strengths tests. Find more information on Strengths Discovery from our blog post, The Missing Part of Your Employee Learning and Development Strategy: Strengths Discovery.
The links below are great to include in newsletters, your intranet, or in the email announcement introducing 15Five.
Account Administrator Resources:
- Inviting People
- Roles and Permissions
- Check-in Questions
- Slack Integration
- 15Five Revolutionizes Traditional Ratings
- Admin Training
Department & Role-Specific Resources:
- 15Five for Customer Success Teams
- 15Five for People Ops Teams
- 15Five for Customer Support Teams
- 15Five for Sales Teams
- 15Five for Engineering Teams
- Step 1: Hold a Best-Self Kickoff meeting
- Step 2: Best-Self Kickoff Role Clarity
- Best Practices for Managers
- Best Practices for Employees
- Who can see my Check-in?
- OKR Methodology
- 15 Tips for Writing Check-ins
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 15Five Platform Training